1. So what is Maximum Tv? This is a service that allows you to watch live tv via the internet. High Speed internet is required. you must have at least 25mbps internet speed minimum.
2. What devices can I use this on? You can use this on any android box, firetv, firetv stick, Appletv, Xbox One, cell phones, tablets, laptops. Basically anything that you can load an app onto OR has a web browser. Will not work with Roku.
3. What channels do you get? View the channel list by Clicking Here
4. How much does it cost? Just $15 per month for 1 connection. If you need more connections then it is $20 for 2, $25 for 3, $30 for 4 and $35 for 5. This is per month and connections allow you to watch on multiple devices at the same time. There are no contracts. Pay as you go and cancel anytime. We dont bill you in advance, your responsible for paying your own bill before the expiration date.
5. Can I get a free trial? Sure, we are so confident that you will love our service and want to stick with it that you can get a free 48 hr. trial. Trials can be ordered on our website at the Shop Page Trials are limited to one per person/household.
6. I dont have a device, where can I get one? Amazon.com sells fire tv devices as well as android boxes. Your local walmart and best buy and target also sell them.
7. How do I sign up? The easiest way to sign up is to visit our Shop Page and purchase a plan. Payment is accepted via paypal but you dont have to have a paypal account. You can checkout as a paypal guest and just pay with a credit/debit card if you choose. Any questions or concerns just reach out to us.
8. What if I need help or support? Support is provided through our facebook group and fb messenger. While it isnt ideal, you can also message us through the contact form on the website for help.
Joining the Facebook Group is the best option as we regularly post updates of new channels and movies added to the service. In addition any outages will be posted as well as when everything is all clear.